My family and I would like to update you on a few things that just came up all in the same day. We would appreciate your prayers in all of these matters. Rest assured, our faith is not shaken, and God is still in control.
- Church Building
The church building that we have been praying about starting the church in, suddenly may be in jeopardy for our use past January. Someone has now offered to purchase the building, and the owners of may now be selling the building which would leave us looking for a new meeting place after Highpoint being 1 month old. This was unexpected for us, but not for God. He has a reason and He can still work things out. If we have to move ,we have very little support and would need everything including chairs and other items a church would need.
- Our Daughter Jenna
We took Jenna to the emergency room at Yale Children’s hospital the other day per her pediatricians recommendation for pains/aches and being sick for weeks. After running test after test we came home with no results. Yesterday, the hospital called and said that Jenna tested positive for Lyme disease. Thankfully is is early and we should be able to treat it easily. Please pray for her health and wisdom in treating her.
- Have to Move Soon
As many of you know my wife has always had health issues her whole life and it is so common to take her to emergency room that we joke about it. Many of you also know that my wife is a leukemia survivor and has an amazing testimony about going through that ugly cancer. To make a long story short, my wife went to the doctors the other day and the doctors told her that she has to move or she will die. Her allergies are taking a toll on her body mentally and physically and we need to move into a place where she will not deal with these issues. It will not solve all of her problems, but will help prolong her life.
Despite these things, Highpoint Baptist Church is still starting on January 1, 2016 @ 6pm. Even if the Lord only provides the building for 1 month, thank you Jesus for the one month. We have no idea what is going to happen or who is going to show up on Friday January 1, or Sunday, January 3. Our original plan was to start at the end of 2016, but God led to start in January. We don’t know what the future holds, but I have enough faith on God to put all these areas in His hands to go forward and reach the Wolcott area for cause of Christ.